- 1 cup (100g) instant oatmeal
- 1/2 cup (60g) coconut flour
- 1 scoop Innotech Nutrition Organic Fermented Vegan Protein (vanilla works best)
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp (28g) avocado oil
- 1 cup (250mL) apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup (120mL) maple syrup
- ¼ cup (40g) raisins
- Whisk together the oats, coconut flour, baking powder, cream of tartar, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the maple syrup, apple sauce, avocado oil and vanilla.
- Fold in the raisins.
- Chill the cookie dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Drop the cookie dough into 15 rounded scoops onto the prepared sheet, and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 325°F for 11-14 minutes. Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
Instant oats are also known as quick-cooking or minute oats. They are not the same thing as old fashioned or steel cut oats.
For a gluten-free version, use gluten-free instant oats.
If you prefer, honey or agave may be substituted in place of the maple syrup.