Skip to content
- ¼ oz beef gelatin powder
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup chaga tea (divided in half)
- 1/3 cup monk fruit
- ½ tsp organic vanilla
- 2 oz bakers’ chocolate (chopped)
- ¼ cup vegan marshmallows for garnish
- ¼ cup shaved semi-sweet chocolate for garnish
- Sprinkle gelatine over ½ of the chaga tea
- In a small saucepan, over medium high heat, add all remaining ingredients, aside from the chaga and gelatine mixture. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add gelatine mixture and mix well. Cook on low for 1 – 2 minutes, making sure the gelatine is completely dissolved. Be careful not to let the mixture come to a boil.
- Pour into 6 oz ramekins that have been coated with coconut oil.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Top with vegan marshmallows and shaved semi sweet chocolate.