Skip to content
- 2 cups sushi rice
- 2.5 cups water
- ½ tsp salt
- 5 cups coconut cream
- ½ cup monk fruit erythritol blend
- 4 mangoes
- 2 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- Soak sushi rice overnight.
- Drain rice and wash until the water runs clean.
- Add in 2.5 cups of water and ½ tsp salt. Cook rice in rice cooker for 15-20 minutes. Transfer into a large bowl.
- While rice is hot, mix in coconut cream and monk fruit erythritol blend.
- Allow to cool and then portion into 8 serving dishes.
- Top with ½ cubed mango and ¼ tablespoon black sesame seeds.