Recommended Purpose: Supportive nutrition for Doctor recommended diet and exercise plans that are designed for cardiovascular health. Please visit your Medical Doctor for a full blood workup, diet and exercise plan.
CardioFlex Q10 helps to maintain and/or support cardiovascular health. Vitamin C helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins. Helps in connective tissue formation (collagen) and wound healing. L-Lysine is an essential amino acid for the maintenance of good health and helps in collagen formation. Helps to reduce the recurrence, severity and healing time of cold sores. Magnesium helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins, fats and maintain proper muscle function. Vitamin D helps in the development and maintenance of teeth and bones as well as in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorous. Folate helps the body to metabolize proteins and form red blood cells. A factor in the maintenance of good health.
◦Collagen Formation: High doses of Vitamin C, lysine, proline, threonine and glutamine for connective tissue formation.
◦Provides the body with high quality ubiquinol (the reduced form of Coenzyme Q10) which helps maintain and/or support cardiovascular health. (Rosenfeldt et al. 2007, Baggio et al. 1994,Langsjoen et al. 1988)
◦16 vital nutrients to support the maintenance of good health.
◦Includes Vitamin E, D, Selenium, Magnesium, Polyphenols, Bioflavonoids, B Vitamins.
◦Great for Pre/post exercise and even during training and sports.
◦Just add to water and drink
$1.50 for a 500 ml Therapeutic Vitamin Water. Customers feel the difference when on CardioFlex Q10.
◦Contains Kaneka Ubiquinol (reduced form of Coenzyme Q10) as well as nutrients needed for CoQ10 production
◦Effective doses of Vitamin C and Lysine, significantly raise the production of L-Carnitine
◦Vitamin C is the primary nutrient for the well-being of adrenal gland (stress gland)
◦High dose vitamin C, lysine, proline as well antioxidants and CoQ10 help repair connective tissues.
◦Repair and Recovery: 4700 mg Amino Acids (Lysine, Glutamine, Threonine, Proline) + magnesium for muscle repair.
◦High dose vitamin c, lysine and proline repair stretched and damaged tendons, ligaments and intramuscular collagen (without these three nutrients the body can’t make collagen – the foundation of tendons, ligaments and arteries)
◦Electrolyte replacement – magnesium, potassium, calcium, selenium and a small amount of sodium(naturally occurring in the fruit powders). Antioxidants to mitigate post-work out oxidative stress (C, E, Selenium, bioflavonoids)
Remember: Adopting a healthier diet and a regular exercise routine accelerates any healing process and puts you on a fast tract to optimal health.
Recommended Dose (Adults):
Mix 10 g (1 scoop) into unsweetened juice or water once daily or as directed by your Health Care Professional.
- Where do I store CardioFlex Q10 after I open it? CardioFlex Q10 is best stored with the lid tightly sealed in the fridge or a cool dark area with no moisture.
- When is it best to take CardioFlex Q10? It is best to take CardioFlex Q10 in the morning as soon as you wake up, on an empty stomach. Also and/or before workouts. Follow with the consumption of 1-2 cups of water.
- Can I take CardioFlex Q10 even if I don’t have any health issues? Absolutely you can take CardioFlex Q10 as a preventative measure to keep your connective tissues healthy by promoting the production of collagen in your liver.
- What is the difference between CardioFlex Q10 and other heart health formulas? CardioFlex Q10 is supportive nutritional supplement to accommodate a doctor recommended diet and exercise program. We have added 16 therapeutic nutrients all of which play an important role in maintaining and improving your health. There is nearly 5 grams of amino acids per serving which no other heart formula has…this also makes it a great pre-workout product.
Recent Cardioflex Testimonial:
When I started taking CardioFlex Q10 I noticed an immediate effect of well being. All my aches and pains vanished from my spine and joints. My skin tone improved remarkably. There was a marked difference in the appearance of my skin. My immune system was greatly boosted. I was much better able to deal with a very stressful job. People at work noticed a positive change in my behaviour. I was calmer with a feeling of well being. When I started taking the Liquid Ionic Magnesium a few weeks later I slept a much deeper sleep that I had been accustomed to when I was younger. I felt yet another deeper level of well being. I have only been taking these products for about a month and am hoping the CardioOmega 3 will help to improve my memory. I mix the CardioFlex Q10 with BodyFlex AM every morning in a protein drink so I can start my day feeling better and more able to cope with the rest of the day. Every two weeks I try more products and am very happy with the quality of the products as there has been a noticeable effect on my health.
1. Andrea Rosanoff, PhD and Mildred S. Seelig, MD.Comparison of Mechanism and Functional Effects of Magnesium and Statin Pharmaceuticals. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, Vol. 23, No. 5, 501S-505S (2004)
2. Joel A. Simon, MD, MPH; Esther S. Hudes, PhD, MPH, Serum Ascorbic Acid and Gallbladder Disease Prevalence Among US Adults. Arch Intern Med. 2000;160:931-936.3. Afkhami-ArdekaniM Shojaoddiny-Ardekani A. Effect of vitamin C on blood glucose, serum lipids & serum insulin in type 2 diabetes patients. Indian J Med Res. 2007 Nov;126(5):471-4.4. Matthias Rath M.D. and Linus Pauling Ph.D. Unified Theory of Human Cardiovascular Disease Leading the Way to the Abolition of this Disease as a Cause for Human Mortality Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine 6: 139-1435. S. Lee et al. Effects of oral magnesium supplementation on insulin sensitivity and blood pressure in normo-magnesemicnondiabetic overweight Korean adults. Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases April 20096. H Teragawa, M Kato, T Yamagata, H Matsuura, G Kajiyama. Magnesium causes nitric oxide independent coronary artery vasodilation in humans. Heart 2001;86:212-216
7. Duffy SJ, Gokce N, Holbrook M, et al. Treatment of hypertension with ascorbic acid.Lancet. 1999;354(9195):2048-20498. Digiesi V, Cantini F, Brodbeck B. Effect of coenzyme Q10 on essential arterial hypertension. CurrTher Res 1990;47:841–5.
9. 40. Singh RB, Niaz MA, Rastogi SS, et al. Effect of hydrosoluble coenzyme Q10 on blood pressures and insulin resistance in hypertensive patients with coronary artery disease. J Hum Hypertens 1999;13:203–8.
10. Mortensen S.A., Vadhanavikit S., Muratsu K., Folkers K. (1990) Coenzyme Q10: Clinical benefits with biochemical correlates suggesting a scientific breakthrough in the management of chronic heart failure. In: Int. J. Tissue React., Vol. 12 (3), pp 155-162.
11. Bashir Y, Sneddon JF, Staunton A, et al. Effects of long-term oral magnesium chloride replacement in congestive heart failure secondary to coronary artery disease. Am J Cardiol 1993;72:1156–62
12. Pauling L: Case report: Lysine/ ascorbate-related amelioration of angina pectoris. Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine 1991; 6: 144-146
13. McBeath M and Pauling L: A Case History: Lysine / Ascorbate Related Amelioration of Angina Pectoris. J Orthomolecular Med. 8: 1-2, 1993
14. Pauling L: Third case Report on Lysine / Ascorbate Amelioration of Angina Pectoris. J. Orthomolecular Med. 1993; (8)3: 137-138
15. Rath M, et al. Nutritional Supplement program halts progression of early coronary atherosclerosis documented by Ultrafast computed topography. J Applied Nu t r. 1 9 9 6 ; 48 (3): 67-78.