FERMENTED GRASSES, FRUITS & VEGGIES
From 100 % Certified Organic Foods
Innotech’s new Whole Food Nutrition Line featuring Fermented Organic Greens is 100% Organic, Vegan-friendly, non-GMO, non-dairy and free of sugar, salt, corn, gluten, MSG, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavours and colours. Sweetened with organic stevia and organic natural flavours.
Fermentation of the grasses, vegetables and fruits effectively pre-digests them and they in turn become more bioavailable and easier for you to absorb. Fermentation also produces unique compounds including antioxidant flavonoids, enhances absorbability of plant proteins and promotes gut health.
100% Certified Organic Ingredients: Fermented Barley Grass, Fermented Oat Grass, Fermented Wheatgrass, Fermented Alfalfa Grass, Fermented Turmeric, Spirulina, Flaxseed fiber, Inulin, Fermented Apple, Fermented Blueberry, Fermented Carrot, Fermented Cranberry, Fermented Beet, Fermented Broccoli, Fermented Kale, Fermented Parsley, Fermented Spinach, Flavours, Stevia Extract. No fillers.
Lacto-fermentation – natural fermentation!
Lacto-fermentation is the natural process that produces traditional fermented foods such as dill pickles, kimchi, and sauerkraut. The “lacto” portion of the term refers to the bacteria Lactobacillus. Lacto-fermentation requires no additives because the lactobacillus bacteria is naturally present on the surface of all plants. It’s also present in the gastrointestinal tracts of humans, which is part of the reason why naturally fermented foods are so healthy!
The benefits of fermented foods
- Improves digestion – Fermentation breaks down nutrients into more easily digestible forms.
- Higher nutrient content – Vitamin and mineral levels are enhanced during the fermentation process and polyphenols are preserved.
- Improved gut health – fermented foods are a natural source of pre-biotics which improve your gut health. This is now being linked to an improvement in cognitive health.
- Improved immune function – An estimated 80 percent of your immune system is located in your gut. This makes a healthy gut a major factor in maintaining optimal health and a healthy immune system.
- Reduced inflammation – Fermented foods reduce the expression of inflammatory proteins in the body that lead to chronic inflammation and inflammatory disorders like inflammatory bowel disease.
- Detoxification – Fermented foods are some of the best chelators and detoxifiers available.
Serving Size: Mix 7g (1 tbsp) with 250ml (6 oz ) of water or juice. Great when added to smoothies. As always, remember to consume 8-10 glasses of water a day. Also, great when mixed into soups, chili, vegetable juice, stew or baking. 35 Servings per container.
Keto and Intermittent Fasting Friendly: With only 3 grams of net carbs, feel free to use as a healthy addition to your ketogenic diet or Intermittent Fast.
The Fermented Organic Greens Superfood Formula!
- Fermented Barley Grass – Barley grass is an alkaline-balancing, nutrient-dense, green superfood with energizing, cleansing, mineralizing and anti-aging properties.
- Fermented Oat Grass – Oat Grass reduces inflammation and is loaded with naturally occurring vitamins, calcium, iron, lecithin, and magnesium.
- Fermented Wheat Grass – Wheat grass helps naturally cleanse the liver and blood and promotes optimal metabolic and thyroid function.
- Fermented Alfalfa Grass- Alfalfa grass is rich in chlorophyll, minerals and essential amino acids.
- Fermented Turmeric – Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antimicrobial properties make it a health promoting powerhouse.
- Spirulina – Spirulina is a dark blue algae that is high in protein, antioxidants, calcium, niacin, potassium, magnesium, B vitamins and iron.