- Low in Saturated Fat
- Free of Trans Fatty Acids
- Source of Omega 3
- Cholesterol Free
- Low in Sodium
- Good Source of Fiber
- Source of Thiamin, Niacin, Biotin, Folate, and Vitamin E
- Source of Copper
- Good Source of Iron, Phosphorus, and Zinc
- Excellent source of Magnesium and Manganese
Why Choose GORP over other bars?
- Well, besides being an easily digestible source of protein, packed with superstar ingredients and tasting awesome, Gorp bars don’t have any coatings. Coated bars tend to melt in your gym bag, pocket or backpack, or contain so much wax to keep it from melting that it doesn’t even taste like chocolate at the end of the day anyways! We hide all the cocoa goodness INSIDE the bar so you still get that blast of pure cocoa flavor without the mess.
We also went to the trouble of making our package re-sealable, so you can take your hit of energy when you really need it, and save the rest for later. No more lint covered half eaten energy bars to contend with!
Gorp bars contain no whey or soy, our protein comes from sprouted brown rice protein, hemp and nuts.
Is a GORP bar a complete meal replacement?
- Combine a Gorp bar with a protein shake and you’ve got a stellar recipe for muscle repair and formation in addition to some REAL FOOD to put in your stomach to keep you full and give you some healthy fats, minerals and vitamins. .. all from whole foods.
Looking for a quick and healthy meal while watching calories? A Gorp bar and bag of veggies or piece of fruit will do the trick nicely. Let’s face it, if you don’t feel full, you can’t win. Skipping meals isn’t a long term solution. Plus you don’t want your body going into famine mode and hanging onto all the bad fat. If you can convince your body that it is going to get the fat it needs, it won’t hang onto it so readily. Sweet.